One Sunny Day!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

     Holidays are over!!! But all those fats we gain during the holidays are still there. Here and there, you can here someone saying "I'm so fat, because I've been eating so much during the holidays", and this is not only from the ladies. I feel you there, brother! Well, at least it's good to know that the sun will always shine to give you hope and remind you to get up and get back in shape. We all have a few months before summer, so get up and hit the gym (or whatever workout suits you). 

      So to all those who can accept the fact that they gain some few pounds, here's an outfit that could hopefully cheer you up. 



   
       I always opted for something bright and colorful (in a very subtle way possible) when it comes to occassions like Christening. So for this one, I went for an oversized white top and a pencil skirt color blotted in different shades of blue. For a pop and contrast of color, I went for my marsala colored purse (a gift) and a light pink suede pumps. I went minimal again for my other accessories, just a gold chain and my silver watch. 



    
Before you hit the gym, here are some sweet treats from #nowbakingph.



The best dessert table so far! :D


Here's Elijah, my curly nephew. Isn't he a cutie? 


Here is my very huggable nephew Zian and his #ootd for his baptism. Welcome to the Christian World, Baby Z! We love you!


Hug tight! XX

Second outfit of the day! (polo shirt and shorts with embroidered whale from Gingersnaps)

Oversized white top and pencil skirt from Penshoppe
Suede pumps from CMG


Hope my outfit and the sweet treats and of course my cutie little loves cheer you up in anyway.

Love to hear from you, feel free to comment below.

Also available in lookbook.



No comments :

Post a Comment