Golden touch

Friday, January 16, 2015




So here's an outfit featuring two of my current favorites in my closet matched perfectly, again. Honestly, I am not so much into sweaters before since Philippines is a tropical country, but due to climate change, I don't have so much of a choice. So little did I know that I'm going to love having and wearing one. The blue green knitted sweater is an absolute favorite, what I love about it is of course, the color, the deep V-neck, the fit and the warmth it provides. Because of my so much love on my knitted sweater, I want to experiment more with it and so this is the first series of my "ONE-TOP-DIFFERENT-LOOKS". I am not sure yet how many outfit I can think of with one top so I'm keeping my title open. :)

For the first look, I matched it with my golden high-waist shorts, I am a sucker for high-waist shorts, I feel like its giving my body some volume and it always looks classy, especially in gold. I finished my look with mom's trusted platforms and a gold snake-looking bracelet (which I don't have a close-up pic).

This outfit is not just stylish and classy, but way way comfortable. I wore this to a play time with my nephews at a new play place in Robinson Galleria, Kidzoona!!! WE. HAD. SO. MUCH. FUN. Yes, not just the kids! It's for all ages! Look at the pictures below to see how much fun we had! 










Sweater from Zara
High-waist shorts from The Ramp
Platforms from Parisian
Bag from Cole Vintage




What do you guys think of my first look on my "One-top-different-looks"? Do you have any looks that you want me to try with my sweater? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments :

Post a Comment