STYLING 101: STRIPES

Saturday, March 18, 2017


old navy, petit bateau, stripes, twinning, mother and son, nautical, motherhood, life of a, aizha guevarra



Spring and summer is just around the corner, and what better way to welcome it than with refreshing stripes. The 2017 spring/summer collections of top designers has great selection of stripes. I love to have them in my closet. How I wish they are affordable. If you want to see more of this season’s top trends, check out this article.  


Anyway, let’s talk about me again. Haha. My love for stripes has grown so much when I was pregnant and now my closet is full of it. I have it in different colors, thickness and style; and I still want more! One outfit at a time, I am also injecting my love for stripes in my son’s closet. Here in this post is a coordinated outfit of Niklaus and I; and here’s another proof.


We’re twinning!!! I’ve always find match-y outfits too cheesy, but when I found out I was pregnant, I started dreaming of it, with a daughter of course. But I was blessed instead with a son, and thought that my dreams would not be turned into reality. Haha. Love you Niklaus! 

I guess this is God’s way of challenging me to always think outside the box. And I did! In this outfit, I wore my navy stripes maternity dress, tie it up to give it some volume and to avoid it from reaching the floor. For my son, I got this stripes onesie on a sale at Petit Bateau. Oh I love this clothing line; it caters nautical clothing to all ages. It felt like this brand has captured my style. They are a bit price-y so I will surely save up and watch out for their next store sale.
 
Did you like this post? Be sure to subscribe to see more or like my page here. Looking forward to more twinning and match-y outfits with my son!

Happy weekend everyone!

Love
~A & N

P.S. Photos were shot by my husband.



No comments :

Post a Comment