Wedding Peach + Aisle Style

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Another wedding from my batch, almost every other week, my facebook feed will be filled with my college batchmates tying the knot. Congratulations and best wishes to all!

This wedding is extra special, as it was the wedding of my dear friend, Iwona and I got to attend it. Yipee! I have always loved attending weddings, witnessing the celebration of love of husband and wife, with their families and friends is always a welcome experience for me. I also look forward to the bride’s wedding gown, the outfit of the entourage, even the guests and the wedding decorations. Oh, everything is just beautiful and put up for perfection.

And, of course, this is another opportunity for me to dress up and dolled up. The theme is peach and green. Finding the right dress for this occasion was not easy for me; I honestly am not sure what outfit is proper to a wedding as I think the last time I attended was in 2013 and the rest was when I was one of the flower girls. Haha! I decided to be compliant with the theme on my search for that appropriate outfit. Luckily, on the brink of me just settling down for nude tones dress, I found this dress on Meg for only Php499 or less than USD10. What a treat!

Here is my wedding outfit!


 
 
 Style, Wedding, Aisle Style, Sponsored, wedding outfit, bridesmaid dresses, wedding peach, life of a

This church decorations was actually for the next wedding, good thing, there was enough time for us for a quick photo shoot.


Since, the store I bought my dress did not have an online store. I made sure to look one for you, my dear readers, presenting Aisle Style, it's an online store that offers dresses for different occasions and specializes on dresses for wedding. Here are my favorites from their 2017 bridesmaid dresses, for more selections, click here.


http://www.aislestyle.co.uk/zipper-jewel-satin-short-sleeves-natural-bridesmaid-dresses-p-5372.html 
Their short bridesmaid dresses are perfect for garden wedding and even for other formal occasions. The green satin dress would have been perfect for Iwona's wedding.

 http://www.aislestyle.co.uk/v-neck-illusion-34-sleeves-column-tulle-bridesmaid-dress-p-7412.html 
Oh, look at these dresses, I bet they are more gorgeous looking when you wear them. This mint lace and tulle dress is so sweet and sexy, I wish I could wear one. Invite me again, friends!!! Haha. For more of these lovely lace bridesmaid dresses, click here.

  
 What I love about their online store is that they show you how their bridesmaid dresses would look like in groups. High five to that!

Congratulations again to Wowo and Jimz! Wishing you a happy married life!


Love
~A


No comments :

Post a Comment