PickedLooks

Thursday, March 23, 2017




Recently, Netflix has added one of my favorite TV shows, Project Runway. Wooohooo! Oh how I’ve missed this show, so much for reliving my dream to become a fashion stylist/designer.  I can’t believe that they are actually on to their season 16, they are still looking for applicants. Wow! Looking forward to watching it!

Anyway, I’m not actually going to relive my love for the show but to talk about an episode that strikes me. It was this episode wherein the contestants’ challenge is to transform these hideous bridesmaids’ dresses (not the photo above) to something high fashion. Check it out here.

Looking at those dresses, I thought, thankfully, I had never been a bridesmaid in my life. I don’t know how I would feel if a friend of mine asks me to be her maid and insists on me wearing a hideous dress like that. Lol! Then, I thought, I would never let anyone, including my bridesmaids dresses be as disastrous as those dress. I will ensure that everyone will be happy like I am and not regretting on attending my wedding.

Not that I’m currently planning my church wedding, but the moment I got married (civilly), I’ve created a board on my pinterest on Wedding Inspo. It got tons of pins, from wedding dresses, themes, bridesmaid dress, favors, invites, groom’s suit, all the inspiration I need if we set a date anytime now are already there. (If you have not followed me yet on Pinterest, click here.) Up until now I still keep on browsing and looking for inspirations for my future church wedding. 

The recent inspiration I found is from Pickedlooks. Pickedlooks is a most trusted dress store that designs ball dresses, prom dresses, formal dresses and evening dresses in New Zealand. They offer an enhanced boutique experience online with a wide range of beautiful dresses and fancy accessories. Check more details here.

Here are few of my favorite looks:




http://www.pickedlooks.com/princess-sweetheart-ruffles-tulle-sweep-train-wholesale-ball-dresses-pls020102507-p7512.html?utm_source=post&utm_medium=PL069&utm_campaign=blog


These three long ball dresses above are elegantly simple and has the right amount of drama in it. I wish I would wear one, soon! These are perfect for a graduation ball or prom night. You will instantly be a scene stealer!



These two dresses could pass as my gown! Oh how I love the details, that shine and glimmer; while the other one is just sweet with all those lace applique.

 
 
 So here are some of the bridesmaids dresses I'm eye-ing on, some of these dresses are probably on my Pinterest board. Dear friends, are you as excited as me? Lol.

Hope you got inspired as much I did! I would love to know where are you getting your inspirations, leave a link on the comment section below.

Happy weekend!

Love
~A


No comments :

Post a Comment