Embracing motherhood

Thursday, January 28, 2016


Pois & Belly, The SM Store, Primadonna, Ayla, Girl Shoppe, Giordano, Aldo, Stripes, Stripes dress, Blazer, Sling Bag, Strappy Sandals, Camel, Nude, CHic, Casual, Style, Fashion, Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Life of A, Aizha Guevarra, Motherhood, ootd, outfit of the day, look of the day
 Pois & Belly, The SM Store, Primadonna, Ayla, Girl Shoppe, Giordano, Aldo, Stripes, Stripes dress, Blazer, Sling Bag, Strappy Sandals, Camel, Nude, CHic, Casual, Style, Fashion, Style Blogger, Fashion Blogger, Life of A, Aizha Guevarra, Motherhood, ootd, outfit of the day, look of the day
Pois & Belly, The SM Store, Primadonna, Ayla, Girl Shoppe, Giordano, Aldo
Striped maternity dress from Pois & Belly, Classic blazer from The SM Store, Camel sling bag from Ayla, Nude strappy pointed flats from Primadonna, Layered Pearl Necklace from Girl Shoppe

So here I am fully embracing motherhood by finally wearing a maternity dress and showing the world my beautiful hump! Oh yeah, this outfit is very comfortable. There is enough space for me and my baby; and it is in stripes. This stripe dress is actually kind of casual on its own but with the proper accessories you can turn it to corporate just like I did with this whole outfit. 

Keeping the concept of comfort and stylish, I put on some layered pearl necklace and a classic blazer and ooomph, my outfit is an instant chic and elegant. Add a little playfulness in it with a strappy pointed shoes (for safety purposes, heels are temporarily off limits in my wardrobe, oh how I miss wearing one!) It may not be visible, but I'm wearing some sparkling layered beaded bracelets, in the same color as my shoes and bag, for added fun in my outfit.

Enjoy dressing up in whatever shape and size you are currently in, never be afraid to try something new and don't forget to mix and match. 'Til the next one!

P.S. I am currently obsessed with stripes so you'd probably see more outfit posts in this pattern. Hope you like them either way.

Love
~ A































No comments :

Post a Comment