A Pop of Life

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Promod, Converse, Boho Chic, Bohemian, Pop of Color, Pregnant Diaries, Style, Style Blogger, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, AIzha Guevarra, Life of A,
 Promod, Converse, Boho Chic, Bohemian, Pop of Color, Pregnant Diaries, Style, Style Blogger, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, AIzha Guevarra, Life of A,
 Promod, Converse, Boho Chic, Bohemian, Pop of Color, Pregnant Diaries, Style, Style Blogger, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, AIzha Guevarra, Life of A,
 Promod, Converse, Boho Chic, Bohemian, Pop of Color, Pregnant Diaries, Style, Style Blogger, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, AIzha Guevarra, Life of A, 
Bohemian printed dress from Promod, White sneakers from Converse, Sling Bag from Ayla, Watch from Fossils, Specs Giordano from Ideal Vision
 Promod, Converse, Boho Chic, Bohemian, Pop of Color, Pregnant Diaries, Style, Style Blogger, Fashion, Fashion Blogger, AIzha Guevarra, Life of A,

BIG MOMENT HERE!!! I actually have one outfit post that should be posted before this one but that has to be postponed for a later date in order to give way to this big moment. [gasp, catch breath, I can't believe I type all of that without breathing. haha] Okay, so here goes my first entry for big moments this 2016, we now know the gender of this beautiful life growing inside me. You all know what I prefer for my first baby, so you would realize the anxiety I am having with all the hormones galore. Also, just to share with you, all family, friends and colleagues were anticipating this day just as much. Everyday I am receiving questions as to the gender of my baby, sometimes its tiring to answer them but I know they're just excited.

So here goes my story of finding out the gender, we took a congenital anomaly scan as advised by my OB-Gyn, just so you know the scan lasted for an hour so be sure to take a meal . They did their regular routine check of all the external body part and internal organs. When the time comes for checking the genitalia, I do not need the doctor to tell me anything because I could clearly tell in the scan what my baby is. I think you may have an idea already right? Any guesses? Haha. Okay, I don't think I can hold it any longer and I don't want to keep you waiting any longer, too, so it's a baby BOY!

These photos are shot today in my twenty fourth week. right after my scan. That was based on my last ultrasound; but in today's scan, when they measure my baby, he is twenty five weeks. He's so big enough for his age and he's got long limbs too, I saw it for myself. Oh, what a wonderful feeling. 

There goes my big moment entry no. 1!!! More is coming real soon. I'm excited for what's coming!!! Join me as always.

As to my outfit, I think you may have noticed that I am really drawn to printed and colorful dresses. I guess my preference nowadays reflect my emotions. Got this beautiful bohemian dress on sale, oh what a great find! My momo loves it on me, too, so it's a real win-win. Match it with white sneaks for a casual chic look, and for comfort to handle all my appointments for today. Did you like it? I hope you do. That would be all for now!

Love
~A

No comments :

Post a Comment