What Currently Makes Me Happy

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Not that you would want to know what are currently making me happy, but I just want to share some positivity to all of you through this platform. Hope you will be inspired or this post may put a smile on your face. Enjoy reading!

1. The little kid who never fails to brighten up may day, Zian. 
    - Call me a biased aunt, but Zian is really my favorite nephew. He is our family's little ball of happiness in everything he does. He is the cutest, like a minion, especially when he talks and do stuff that sometimes he only understands. I miss him already!!!
2. Being so productive at work.
    - Not that I'm bragging or anything or that I don't have any pending works to date, but in each day since this year started, I have always completed most of my tasks at the end of each day. I did a little overtime now and then, but the fulfillment of delivering your work on time and with quality makes me really happy. Here's to more productive days! 
3. My relationship with Momo.
    - Now, that we're married, you would thought that things would be different, you know the usual issues married life offers since now everything is conjugal. But I'm proud to say, that the openness and honest communication we had when we were just girlfriend/boyfriend gets better each day. Lately, we've been having petty fights but these are all resolved in a day or two and I can see that we are listening to each other and not just resolving things for the sake of it.

Also, sharing with you an outfit post that showcase my weekend comforts; (1) white sandals from Primadonna (2) a flowy dress, this one is from Just G. (3) a sling bag from Parfois and a few accessories from Aldo. Can you believe that I go biking in this outfit? Well, I did and it was so much fun! Can't wait for the weekends!

weekend, weekend comforts, casual, chic, white sandals, white love, summer dress, outfit, ootd, pilipinas ootd, fashion, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, mama blogger

weekend, weekend comforts, casual, chic, white sandals, white love, summer dress, outfit, ootd, pilipinas ootd, fashion, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, mama blogger

weekend, weekend comforts, casual, chic, white sandals, white love, summer dress, outfit, ootd, pilipinas ootd, fashion, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, mama blogger

weekend, weekend comforts, casual, chic, white sandals, white love, summer dress, outfit, ootd, pilipinas ootd, fashion, style, fashion blogger, style blogger, mama blogger

Love
~ A

No comments :

Post a Comment