That little black dress

Sunday, July 19, 2015





















Little black dress and barely there sandals from Zalora, hand bag from Little India, Singapore

Every year I look forward to this alumni homecoming event hosted by the company who I spent my first professional years with. If you know me well, you'll know why I love going to this event. Let me tell you why, one, I got to dress up, two, they served really good food, three, this is a good place for HGLF to meet and lastly, it's really an avenue for people watching. Put them all together and this girl got her treat.

 This year felt a little bit more special than the first one, probably because of the agony of waiting, we were not able to attend last year's event due to the typhoon, so. 

This night became even more special because of the wonderful and amazing little black dress I got from Zalora. It's a halter with low-high hemline and a loose silhouette which is what I need in this times. I felt really beautiful, sexy and hot because of this LBD. I did not know a dress can gave you that so much feels. My second barely there sandals, which is also from Zalora, made me feel sexier and confident. I kept everything simple and elegant because the dress and the sandals have a lot to say on their own. But you know me, something should pop, so I got to put my Indian made hand bag I got from Little India (redundant, I know). But lovely, just lovely. Yes? <3








No comments :

Post a Comment