Paint the town Red!

Monday, July 20, 2015

 
Dress from Shop Thrift Market (it's on sale so go get yourself one), Sandals from Zalora


Green Pasture's own healthy version of Carbonara topped with an egg. 


Classic Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup with yummy salad on the side. (So much for comfort food!)


(L) Almond, banana, strawberry and (R) Organic Lemongrass Tea


This is a bit pricey, but all worth it if in your celebratory mood.




Here's the story: a very special person closest to my heart is celebrating his three decade of existence in this world today. Happy birthday my Momo! 

Last Saturday night, we had an advance celebratory dinner at Green Pastures and have you noticed? We both dressed up! For me, I finally got to wear my red dress from Shop Thrift Market which I bought a couple of months ago, but couldn't decide when is the right time for it, until last Saturday.

The dress is a bit body hugging which practically gave a perfect picture of what's going on in my body but its bold color play its part and did some intimidation (that's the hope, right?). Anyway, I still feel pretty and chic, so who cares! <3 🙊🙈🙉🐵 (just in case you can't recognize the emoticon, they're monkeys)

Also available in lookbook and chictopia! Btw, I'm in bloglovin too, follow me! 😁



No comments :

Post a Comment