Basics

Sunday, July 19, 2015





 Cropped top and high waisted pants from Stradivarius, Sandals from Zalora, Watch from Fossils
 

My love for basic clothes is pretty evident in this blog, especially now, it just so comfortable and easy. Through time, I have learn to make a simple and basic look into a chic and oomf look. Here are a few tricks I learned:

1. Shoes. Your choice of shoes is very important, it can dictate and define your look. It can also amplify your basic look!

2. Cut and Silhouettes. Choose a cut and  silhoutte that flatters (makes you more beautiful) you and at the same time comfortable.

3. Accessories. The minimal the better. Just pick some statement items to match with your basic clothings. 

So there you have it, I hope this helps you one way or another. Do you have some tricks you would want to share, let me know in the comments. I'd love to know!



Happy birthday again to my love! He took all my photos in this post and so many others! He deserves a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles cake! (Cake from Now Baking Ph!)







No comments :

Post a Comment