Serenity

Thursday, June 11, 2015

 
Finally posting another beach trip from last month's summer escapade with my favorite people. We went to Coco Grove, Laiya, Batangas, and they stood by their name, so the place is filled with palm (coconut) trees. As compared to other beaches I have been to, this place is way below than the others, in terms of cleanliness of the beach and sea water, whiteness of the sand and the sunset is in the opposite of its location.
 
But, with all those things lacking, I still felt the serenity I needed from all the stress I accumulated from the past-paced city life. Ahh, what a treat! This is really my comfort and peaceful zone.
 
The increasing temperature in the Philippines has made me to opt for cropped tops and short shorts, for the obvious reason of comfort and enough ventilation. In this trip, that's what I mostly packed, for my first day, I wore an Aztec print cropped top and paired it with white lace shorts. My top and shorts both have simple silhouettes but the Aztec print and the contrast of lace made it stand out and shout Chic! What do you think?









Top and shorts from Forever 21








 











No comments :

Post a Comment