Black and white

Sunday, June 28, 2015













White shirt from Mango
Flouncy Skirt from G2000
White bag from Parfois
Oxfords from Aldo
Jewel necklace from Stradivarius
 
 

Forgive my one toned slightly haggard face, this was taken after a long day at the office! Lol. Enough of my face, let's talk about my outfit. It has been five years since I graduated, and boy I must say I've missed the school life. You know the feeling of being carefree and not worrying about what bills to pay. Ahh, those days. But since I have no plans in the very near future to go back, I injected some school vibes in my everyday corporate attire. If I have the budget and the fashion back in my school days, I'd probably wear this look. Comfy and stylish in one. A look that I hope Queen B would approve (without consideration to the lack of the designer items, of course).
 
A white buttoned down shirt and a flouncy skirt in two toned color with a pair of oxfords are what you need to achieve that school girl look. Add some multi-colored jeweled necklace and you're ready to stand out in the crowd.
 
How about you, how do you go for a school girl look? I'd love to know! <3
 
xo
-A



No comments :

Post a Comment