Dotted white

Sunday, June 28, 2015










White shirt from H&M
Dotted circle skirt from Forever 21
Sneakers from Keds
Blazer from Forever 21


Trying out a sporty chic look, never thought it was this easy to achieve. A shirt, a circle skirt and a sneakers are some of the key to have this look. Put on some blazer and off you go! You can also achieve the sporty chic with your heels on, you just have to reverse the equation. But for me comfort and style should always meet.

These photos were taken at Taal Vista Hotel, Tagaytay City, Philippines. The view is breathtaking! You know how I am a beach girl, but the greenery and the cute Taal volcano can be equally comforting. I guess I'm truly a nature lover! I felt very fortunate to have this view from my room, I never felt like working with this. Plus, it made my outfit stands out even more, yeah?

Can't wait to try more styles! Be sure to have the courage to try something new, you'll never know what truly works for you if you have not try all, right?






No comments :

Post a Comment