Beach break!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015




















Cropped top, High-waist shorts from Forever 21
Straw Hat from The SM Store
Shades from Aldo
Bucket bag from Stradivarius
White shirt from Mango


 
Taking a break from the SG posts to give way to this beach post before rainy season take over summer! Two beach outfits featuring the very versatile denim high waist short pants. I am the happiest to have this staple in my closest, I have worn it several times this summer. How's that for being worthy? One for keeps.
 
I really find comfort staying in the beach, the combination of the sun, sand and sea waves never fails to provide me peace. The sounds and fast paced city life could get tiring at some point, so I made sure to visit a beach every summer. Here's my first beach trip in Morong, Bataan. In all fairness, the beach is photogenic! Ha!
 
That would be all, stay protected while enjoying under the sun.
 
'til the next one!












No comments :

Post a Comment