Colorful in Corporate

Friday, December 12, 2014

After almost two weeks of not posting anything, I am back!!! I will make typhoon Hagupit as an excuse for my hiatus status. The connection is so bad and I cannot have decent pictures because of the rain and the wind. I am just thankful that nothing devastating happened (as compared to Haiyan)! Thanks God! :D

And because work has been suspended for a day, work piled up even more. But because of my commitment and love for this blog, I made sure to make time for one outfit post amidst my busy week.

Today's outfit post is something I wore to the office. 




 

Red Blazer G2000
White Shirt The SM Store
Printed Skirt Forever 21
Black Pumps Nine West



Who says corporate dressing should always be boring or have only neutrals in it??? I totally disagree, don't you? Personally, I love adding colors to my everyday corporate attire, it gives me this vibrant glow and positive vibe to work even more. For this outfit, I really matched two festive colors to feel the Christmas spirit even more. I also love the print of my skirt, it makes my look very interesting and head turner.

So what do you guys think??? For office workers like me, would you inject more colors to your outfit? Share them with me, i would love to know!!! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment