Simple Glam

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Hello there!

Another blog post after a week of being sick, I am still recovering but actually feeling better now. Thank you for asking.

Since I am keeping my commitment to my blog, and that is to have at least one post each week. Here is an outfit for you. This is what I wore on a Christening I attended last week.



I love the effects of the Christmas lights here and below. Night shoot is actually not a bad idea.



Sheer top and pleated skirt   Forever 21
Wedges  So F.A.B.
Bag Zara
Watch Fossil
Bangles  mom's
Pearls SM Accessories
I kept it simple but still elegant to not be the center of attention because the mother and the baby should have that. I matched this mint sheer top with my dark green pleated skirt and wear some wedges to balance the girly-ness that my top and skirt provides. I also go for silver and pearls for my accessories and kept them to the minimum to complete the oh-so-cool and glamorous effect that I'm going for. I think my mint top provided that cool vibe to my outfit, I also think it's my new favorite color. I love how it makes my outfit very day-time appropriate . Can't wait to style it even more, maybe a day-to-night event, yes?

How about you, what is your favorite color and how would you style them? Let me know your thoughts!

That's all for today. 'Til the next outfit post, see you around!

Happy Sunday!

You can also hype this look on lookbook.





No comments :

Post a Comment