Floral in the Darkness

Monday, November 17, 2014

Hello there!

It's the start of the week, hope you had a good start! For those who are just starting their week, good vibes to you all.

I am really excited to share with you this outfit I wore yesterday to a baby shower of the first ever baby in my group of friends! Hooray! Your ninongs and ninangs (godfather and godmother), that's us, are super excited to meet you baby Cara Elise. Don't you love her name, I do!

So on to my outfit. All the photos were again taken during the night since the prep and party started at 10 in the morning and ended at 6 in the evening. It's another walkathon for me and momo to find a good lighting across Ortigas.

Here are some of our test shots. Love these shots, but the lighting is really bad.



Thank you to ADB Tower for your lights and my backdrop for the night's shoot.





Dress Apartment 8
Kimono St.Francis
Shoes Australian
Earrings Forever 21

I wore this beautiful floral dress last summer in the beach and haven't worn it since, until yesterday. I just can't seem to think of ways before on how I can style it differently and not look very summer-y. And when I bought this black kimono, I knew it would be a perfect pair for my floral dress. The black lining in my dress also helps my look to be all so put together, like they were meant for each other. Since floral is already a head turner print, I just kept my accessories simple, ballet flats, a pair of earrings, a watch and a sling bag.

Floral in the darkness, indeed!!!

What do you guys think? How would you style your floral dress? I would love to know!!!

That's all for today! Have a nice week ahead!


Don't forget to hype it!

No comments :

Post a Comment