A Date with Marshmallow

Saturday, November 8, 2014


Second post, oh yeah! Sorry, I am really just excited that I have my own blog now. =D

So about my day, after  a day at the office, Momo and I decided to see Big Hero 6 and all the stress that I obtain from a week's work was laughed out of my system because of Baymax. I looooove him!!! I want to have him home! Oh such a huggable robot, cutest ever! Okay, I'm gonna stop with that to avoid spoilers. You guys should watch it! Money and time well spent with this movie!!!

So here are some of my few-minutes-that-feels-like-forever-moment with my dear Baymax.


                     

Kagigil!!!
They look so cute together, yes?

He loves me too! Please make me your patient! (oops) >spoiler alert<

Gold Top, Outerwear, High-waist jeans, Shoes, Necklace all from Forever 21
Belt, The SM Store

Forgive my face here, i'm just too excited. =D

So on to my outfit, I opt for a more laid-back look but still corporate appropriate outfit. I paired my high waist black pants with my gold top for a lesser casual look and I layered this beige blouse as an outerwear. I love the black lining of my blouse, it actually makes my look all put together. To finish my look, I add this gold and pink bead necklace and animal print to break the monotony of my outfit.

That's all for today. Hope you get inspired with my look. 

Let me know your thoughts. I would love to hear from you!


You can also hype this look on lookbook!



No comments :

Post a Comment