STYLING 101: BOHEMIAN

Thursday, February 16, 2017

A week ago, we had a surprise bridal shower for our dear friend Iwona. The theme of the party was bohemian and floral. So the fashionista inside me got so giddy at the idea of trying out a new style. Since, bohemian was not my style, pinterest to the rescue. Here are a few inspirations I got:

I managed to squeeze in some shopping time and budget for a bohemian outfit, a week before the party. Luckily, almost all stores are having their annual clearance sale. I am so happy on the outfit I created and that all the items I found were on sale. This outfit costs me around USD15 or PhP750 only. Flower crown was a party favor.

 bohemian+forever 21+boho chic+flower crown+style blogger+mama blogger+life of A
Top and Skirt from Forever 21

Looking at the inspirations I got, I think the key to a bohemian outfit are that the (1) prints should be floral or tie-dye; (2) there should be a flowing pieces matched with a fitted one; (3) most often, there should be a head accessories, usually a flower crown or a scarf headpiece; and (4) the most important of all the vibe of being free-spirited. 


Hope that the four step guide above will help you pick out a bohemian style outfit. If you need more guide, here is an article from Harper’s Bazaar.

By the way, here is our dear friend, the lovely bride.


  
#squadgoals LOL.





Happy Styling! ‘Til the next sesh!

Love
~A


No comments :

Post a Comment