STYLING 101: Metallics

Monday, December 26, 2016

silver shirt+metallics+pleated skirt+stradivarius+white sneakers+converse+iconic socks+bacon and eggs+ribbed top+aizha guevarra+life of a+mommy A
Silver Shirt from Stradivarius  
 
 
 
 
I have always wanted to try wearing metallics but my courage is limited to shoes and bags. But lo and behold, this momma is more courageous than ever. A silver shirt! Haha!


I wanted to be festive and not very attention-grabber so instead of wearing red, I opted to wear a maroon skirt, still festive but not catchy; since I already have my shirt to do that for me. And I'm feeling like a cool kid in my outfit so I paired it with my white sneakers and my bacon-and-eggs socks! What could be cooler than that? Lol.


The courage I have for wearing a silver shirt is thanks to Stradivarius for creating this wonderful basic ribbed shirt into metallics. They got it in three colors: silver, gold and rose gold. It is one of the brands I look forward to during Holidays, they've always got chic and cool basic outfits that are really kinda my thing.


What have you tried lately that requires courage and made you cooler after? haha! share with me in the comment section, I'd love to know!


Also, wishing you all had a Merry Christmas! I had a blast celebrating the first Christmas of Little N. Will blog about that soon, I promise!


Love,
~A

No comments :

Post a Comment