STYLING 101: TANK TOP

Saturday, January 2, 2016



chic+semi formal+H&M+deep v-neck top+palazzo pants+chunky slippers
What I wore: White deep embellished v-neck tank top from H&M, Striped palazzo pants from Landmark, Chunky slippers from CMG
H&M+Forever 21+For Me+Converse+Chic+Casual+White Sneakers+Knitted sweater

H&M+Forever 21+For Me+Converse+Chic+Casual+White Sneakers+Knitted sweater


H&M+Forever 21+For Me+Converse+Chic+Casual+White Sneakers+Knitted sweater
What I wore: White deep embellished v-neck tank top from H&M, Denim pants from For Me, Knitted sweater from Forever 21, White Sneakers from Converse

I know how blurry the first few photos but I just need to post it to show you how I styled this very good find I have from H&M, did I tell you they're on sale? I love versatile pieces like this tank top that you could wear from formal to casual. In this outfits, i have shown a little bit of semi formal outfit, minus the high heeled shoes of course; and a very chic and casual look. Can you see the difference? I know you did!

Well, as you have also noticed in this photos, the pregnancy is giving me some (ehem) weight. Honestly speaking, I am currently having difficulties dressing up these days as none of my current clothes fit. In addition to that, I find it awkward to pose in front of the camera, hence a few of awkwardness in there. But I am taking this challenge as an opportunity on learning how to dress in this size and maybe bigger? I'm excited for this new learning and experience in styling, I hope you guys join me in this adventure I'm taking and maybe you can teach me a trick or two?

'Til the next one!

Love
~A

P.S. A lot of stores are having clearance sale, be sure to be a smart and a stylish buyer! ;)

No comments :

Post a Comment