A REMARKABLE 2015 IT IS!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

 
Hey there guys, hope you're still around. I know I've been on hiatus for quite a long time, that feels forever; but I am back now!!! I believe I am catching up to this new life I'm having . The transition is really craaaazzzyyyy (exageration is quite needed in that word)! 

As this blog has been my resting and happy place at some down time moments in my life, I would like to share with you all what kept me occupied this past few months. Are you ready for my revelations? Well, here they goes, and it will be straighforward so don't get to shocked (like I did.lol):

1. I am going to be a mother.
      You read it right! Honestly, this has been the biggest blessing and challenge I have in my life; and I'm still going through it. I must say, that my family and friends have been very supportive and positive with this big change; I couldn't thank them enough.
2. I am no more a Miss.
       Yes, I got married a few days ago. It was a simple and intimate celebration of our love with family and friends. That day was still so surreal. Marrying your best friend is probably the best and only thing you need to do for your heart and life. 
With all these revelations, I want to share with you a few of the photos at our wedding. 


wedding+cake+lovely+wedding cake

Thank you Now Baking Ph for this wonderful cake and the sweet goodies!

wedding+cake+lovely+wedding cake

Our most decent #ootd for the day, thank you Style Staple for this very flattering dress! For my momo, thank you to G200 and TopMan for Momo's dapper look.

wedding+love+ootd+married+marriage+glam+dapperwedding+love+ootd+married+marriage+glam+dapper

wedding+love+married+ootd+dapper+glam

just got married

Our very gorgeous, glamorous and sexy mothers, who we are very grateful for!

wedding+love+family+mother

More group pictures coming up!!! 

wedding+love+family  
wedding+love+family

wedding+love+family
 wedding+love+family
 wedding+love+family

wedding+friends+love 

wedding+family+love 

wedding+friends+love
 wedding

The seal of our love (literally).

seal of love

Again, I would like to thank everyone who joined us in this celebration, to family and friends, we give you our deepest gratitude. Special thanks to Nanay and Mama for supporting us in our decisions!  We love you all!!!

Here's to more love and a happy family life! Cheers to 2015 and to all the moments that made this year remarkable!

LIVE.LOVE.EXPLORE.
~ A~

No comments :

Post a Comment