Beyond the outfits

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Since I was a kid, I have always known how ambitious I can be. I want to be this and that. I want to have more of this and some of that. Gaining more experiences in this life, made me realistic. But life is not that of a bitch to me, so I still have that ambition girl inside me. I love everything beautiful, yes and I also love to make around me beautiful by inspiring them with my style and outfits. My passion to go out of my comfort zone and my courage to try new things makes me 'me'. When I am not blogging and posing for an outfit, I am a tax analyst, a daughter, an aunt, a friend, a lover and a learner of life.

Hope you join me in this wonderful adventure called life! Feel free to ask me for your questions! I would try to answer them as honest as possible. <3

No comments :

Post a Comment