All black

Wednesday, July 1, 2015


Top from Kashieca
Ballet flats from Parfois
Shades from The Ramp









Due to my lack of discipline and inactive lifestyle, I have been gaining weight, to the point that I'm having difficulties in dressing up. Lol. (Really not kidding on that last part) 

However, given that this business trip offers an eat all you can breakfast and lunch, my food loving heart can only do so much control. I ensure to bring a prepared all black ensemble, to still be presentable and provide some illusion weight gained. I also picked a semi midi sheer skirt to give me a longer look. I kept this classic look simple so I opted for metallic accessories.

Love the overall look. Thank you again CJ for your patience in taking my photos. Don't you love the mystery and drama on  the photos of this post?

Also, did you notice that we really enjoy the place and the view of the Taal Volcano? If not, then you probably need to take a look again on our #happyjumpshot! :)







No comments :

Post a Comment