All black

Thursday, March 26, 2015

 
Here I am trying out another style, this time the minimal look. Tried to achieve this look with an all black ensemble, what do you think?
 




Top and Trousers from Mango
Shades from The Ramp Crossings
Red lips from Avon
Ballet Flats from Australian

 
I am really happy in today's post, it's very unusual that my outfit posts have some scenery or lovely background but today's an exception and hopefully a start of a new norm.
 
Thanks to the lovely landscapes of Sabin Hotel in Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines who gives so much life with my all black ensemble. I was really wowed with the view above. I love their Filipino-native interiors. Check the photos below to see for yourself!
 














 
The only sad thing about this trip is I only stayed for a night. I missed it already! Be sure to check in this place when you visit Ormoc. You'll surely enjoy it!
 
Hype this look in lookbook!
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment