On the Spot

Wednesday, January 28, 2015


Feeling on the spotlight with my background street lights. Feeling pretty too on its effect on me. Don't you agree? Yes? Haha

So here's the second look on my one-top-different-looks series. This time I matched it with my black midi sheer skirt, which in my opinion give me a more elegant and classy look. Also, an office-appropriate outfit, which is very important for an office girl like me! I finish my look with a printed scarf to add a pop in it and gold accessories to match the classy and elegant look I'm going for. This look is best worn with pumps or pointy stilletos. But for me since I'm off for work, I'm breaking all the rules for comfort. :D






Sharing with you some of the delicious garbage I ate that day! 8 cuts FTW burger and #thebestonionringsever. Indulge!





Knitted sweater from Zara
Sheer midi skirt from Local Store (Landmark)
Bag from Cole Vintage
Ballet Flats from Parisian
Scarf from SM Accessories



What do you guys think??? I can't wait for the next series. If you have any thoughts or challenges on how I can wear my sweater, feel free to comment below. I would gladly consider it!

Also available in lookbook!

That would be all for now!

Photo credits to my momo using iPhone 5s. Will promise to give you better quality photos! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment