Suit up!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy new year everyone! It's the first day of the year and I'm all up blogging. It's got to be a good sign, right.


So for my first post for this year, I suit up! I honestly have always dream of wearing one so when the opportunity arise I happily took it. Of course, I got a little bit of scared on the thought of a suit because even most men got difficulty looking good in one.So I researched on how to best wear a suit and looked for inspirations. Here are some of my inspirations:



I am actually going for a "Men in Black" kind of look because our party's theme is to come as your favorite celebrity. So I mix and match on the inspirations I got, and voila I'M IN A SUIT!!!! :D

Apologies for the blurry photos. Will make it up soon.

Since I'm one of the "Men in Black", I got space guns! :D

Suit from Mango
Stilletos from Call it Spring
Shades from The Ramp




What is that one thing you would want to wear but afraid to try. I think now its your perfect time. So go get up and wear that suit of yours! You'll never know what you'll look, unless you try it.

Cheers to trying! Cheers to a no regret life! Welcome 2015! We're ready for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment