STYLING 101: Shift Dress

Thursday, January 19, 2017

 
 

Even before motherhood, shift dress has always made it to the top of my go-to outfit, that's why I have it in different styles, colors and print. It's that outfit that you just slip on and off you go. Depending on the style you pick, you can have it with little or no accessories at all. Just like what I did on this floral shift dress. The dress is already a steal turner so I just pair it with a sandals and my peach sling bag (which I got for free).

I would also like to share with you my latest cheap online store find. With all the baby related expenses, let's not forget to treat ourselves once in a while and this store => Half the price is the answer. As the name suggest, it's buying quality clothes at half the price. Perfect treat for moms and single ladies.

Can you believe that beautiful red rose shift dress is only  Php230, that's less than USD5. Woot woot!

Hope you all had a great week! I am swamped at work but I still want to make it up for not having an entry last weekend. Let me know what you think of my outfit or this post. Leave a comment or two?!

Love
~A

No comments :

Post a Comment