The "Tuan Tuan" Experience

Thursday, September 8, 2016


My family and I love Chinese food, every time we dine out, we always end up eating at a Chinese restaurant. I think we find more comfort eating Chinese over Filipino food. Haha! So in celebration of my birthday and my sister's (yes, we have the same birthday), I suggested that we try Tuan Tuan Chinese Brasserie, since we haven't dine in there. And boy, oh boy, it did not fail me! I am one happy customer!

Here are some of the food we ordered and my personal verdict:

1. Crispy Barbecued Pork Snow Buns

    Just remembering the feeling when I bit that crisp, sweet and milky bun, then comes the barbecued pork that complements perfectly the sweet bun makes me want to go to the nearest Tuan Tuan restaurant. It's totally worth it for its price!

Crispy Barbecued Pork Snow Buns (Php128 for 3 pcs.)




2. Cantonese Seafood Pan Fried Noodles
    

    I personally do not love crispy fried noodles, but this makes me think otherwise. Tuan Tuan's version of crispy noodle is subtle as compared to those crispy noodles I've tried before. There's not much going on, so the taste of the ingredients do not overpower each other rather complements them. Again they did not only achieve the balance in taste, there is balance in texture too, that soft shrimp and crispy noodles work perfectly together.


Cantonese Seafood Pan Fried Noodles Php298
3. US Premium Beef Rib Curry
   
    Trying to recall the feeling I had when I taste this beef curry makes my mouth water. Unlike the other curry I've tried, Tuan Tuan's version has just the right blend of flavor. It will make you want to ask for more!


4. Honey Garlic Spareribs

   This dish is perfect for a sweet tooth like me who wants something sweet and savory for their meal. Tuan Tuan really is an expert in balancing the flavor in a dish. With this one, the sweet and savory are complementing; while the texture of the pork is crispy and juicy on the bite. Oohhh want some of this for lunch!


What are you waiting for? Head on to the nearest Tuan Tuan restaurant and have an awesome lunch!

Here are some of my family's photos as proof of our delightful experience.


Love
~A

No comments :

Post a Comment