Styling 101: Pinstripes

Friday, September 16, 2016

 
 
 White Shirt, H&M  Pinstripes pants, Stradivarius  Leopard flats,Forever 21,  Bohemian bag, Aeropostale

White Shirt from H&M
Pinstripes pants from Stradivarius
Leopard flats from Forever 21
Bohemian bucket bag from Aeropostale

Stripes will never go out of style, whatever season it is, there's always a stripes in the runway. So for this series of Styling 101, I'm sporting a pinstripes pants. I know this was way last year's trend but in my closet it's the top of the trend. So here goes how I style this classic trendy piece:

Staying true to its classic look, I opted to pair my pinstripes pants with my buttoned down white shirt. What I love about this pants I got from Stradivarius is that it's pinstripes but not the usual way of pinstriping; which make this print look more stylish. To break the elegance and simplicity of a white shirt and blue pants combo, I added some statement pieces, Leopard print flats and my Bohemian bucket bag. These two pieces, I think make my outfit younger and more playful. Besides styling my pinstripes pants, I have actually achieve a print on print on print look. Look at that, hitting two birds in one stone. 

Reviewing how I put up this outfit, I think the key consideration is the coordination of each pieces, my bag and shoes may have different prints but they have the similar color palette which complements with each other. Also, since the way my pants was pinstriped is very subtle it makes my look all put together as well. Do you agree?

I would love to know, let me know what you think on the comment section. 'Til the next styling session! 

Happy weekend!
Love
~A

No comments :

Post a Comment