The 1920s

Saturday, September 12, 2015

1920s fashion

Almost a month ago, I time travelled to one of my favorite fashion era the 1920s, where people (Westerners, in particular) have embraced a more adventurous and daring choices in clothing. Fashion made a huge turn on this era for women and men alike. What I love most about this era are the party outfits, where elegance and sophistication are elevated and more is better!

Here's my take of a 1920s party girl, I want  to incorporate fringes, pearls and sparkle in my outfit without overdoing it and not taking the spotlight from the birthday celebrant.

fringe

I totally felt like I can belong at that era, I love how everything makes me feel really beautiful. From the outfit, the hair and the makeup, I really suggest a girl take some time to be all dressed and dolled up. It's a real confidence booster! 

1920s fashion

These 1920s themed cake and cupcakes are to love for!!! <3

1920s themed cakes and cupcakes
Cake and cupcakes are from Now Baking!
black and white
Add caption

black and white
Fringe shoes by Christian Siriano for Payless, Dress from Zara, Pearl necklace from GirlShoppe, Headband from Forever 21

I'm looking forward to more time travelling in fashion, what could be next? 70s? or 80s? Watch out for it!

P.S. Don't forget to join the #LifeisABlissGiveaway, only 2 days left! Go get your hands on awesome prizes that awaits! <3

Also, don't forget to hype this look on lookbook

xo
-A

No comments :

Post a Comment