Weekend blues

Saturday, August 8, 2015

 
 
 
I love how elegant and easy to wear a wrap-around dress could be. This dress in particular which I got from The Thrift Market is a perfect go to outfit for an office look, a dinner or some other semi-formal events with just the proper accessories. I wore this last Friday in the office and a dinner after work. For this look, I kept everything minimal because of the bold color of the dress, just a pair of nude mules and a white hand bag to focus the attention to my dress.
 
 
And this is how I usually spend my Friday nights, a few drinks with momo, a pig-out dinner and a good movie. Maybe a few reads before I retire for the night. Seems boring but it's actually what I need from a tiring work week. Some relaxation and quality time with my love.
 


 



Wrap dress from The Thrift Market (they have it in four colors), Shoes from SM Parisian, Bag from Parfois

What about you, how do you spend your Friday nights??? I'd love to know, share with me on the comment box below!

This look is also available in Lookbook!







No comments :

Post a Comment